Friday, November 6, 2009

Working Mom....

"I don't like my mom working...sometimes she freaks out. Last week she told me to clean my room or I was fired!!"


This week was my first full week back to work. This was definitely a harder transition than with Julia. I had really enjoyed my three months on leave bonding with Brady. Not to mention, he was at such a fun age. It was also harder for me because I put my heart and soul into bringing Brady home. We have not shared the many obstacles that we faced in our journey to Russia with many people (in the grand scheme of things this is trivial), however, it definitely took alot out of Dave and I mentally and physically. So for this part of my journey to be coming to an end is tough. However, I look forward to the many memories that are to come with this new found love in my life:) Fortunately I was able to experience many of Brady's firsts : first word "Mama", first steps and first tooth. Time has really flown by as it seems like yesterday that I was at Myrtle Beach on vacation filling out our initial Adoption registration forms!! WOW!


This first week has definitely proven to be a juggling act as we shuffle two kids out the door, do carpool, make lunches and bottles, layout school uniforms and sports uniforms, go to doctor's appointments and make sure that Julia has what she needs for soccer, tennis and her drama class...oh and we can't forget sweet Coco...she must be fed!!! The good news is we are managing.

Favorite Websites:
www.workitmom.com
www.workingmother.com

0 comments: